
I survived another Peachtree Road Race. I think this was my 3rd and might be my last if I don't run a qualifying race to get in a better start group. This year we were in group 8 (out of 9) so we were waiting cattle-style for over an hour before crossing the starting line. So instead of running in the cool morning we did not finish until almost 10am. Yuck! I hear that if you submit any time from a valid 10k that is under 60 mins you will at least get put in group 2 or 3. That is the only way I'll do it again.
While I respect you all for doing the full marathon, I just registered for the Miami half. I am keeping up with your training schedule as long as I can, but will just cut the long runs shorter. I did 5 miles this morning and might go again tonight. Or I might order pizza and chill while Matt is at his coaching meetings.
Keep on running, girls!!
While I respect you all for doing the full marathon, I just registered for the Miami half. I am keeping up with your training schedule as long as I can, but will just cut the long runs shorter. I did 5 miles this morning and might go again tonight. Or I might order pizza and chill while Matt is at his coaching meetings.
Keep on running, girls!!

No comments:
Post a Comment