Saturday, July 12, 2008

In case you're wondering...



No, I haven't been running...I had to have some "surgery" on the bottom of my right foot and its tough to walk on much less run. So...forgive me, but I am taking a few days off. To stay in the mood, I'm working on my t-shirt quilt! It's moving right along, but definitely a lot of work!! Plus, I think I need a few more shirts so I better sign up for some races. Nancy, it's so good to see your Peachtree pictures, I had such a blast when we did that run!!


If anyone has any other pictures they want posted on the blog, just email them to me and I'll add them.


Next week, it's GAME ON!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Your quilt looks awesome - when are you going to start working on mine?!?!

Jennifer Burney said...

Lisa - even though you are Jamie's sister, I called dibbs on the next quilt :)

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates