Monday, June 16, 2008

So Tired!

Well, I got my runs in last week, but it was not easy. It was one of those weeks where motivation and energy were completely lacking. I did a lot of walking in order to meet my 12m requirement, but I'm still counting it! Joe and I started switching the long runs to Saturday, so we did our 5m for this week already and somehow Nancy has convinced me to run my 6m with her tomorrow before work at the Hooch. That will be interesting. This weekend is Muddy Buddy, so there will be no time for long runs since Joe and I have decided to officially taken Sunday's off running. It's our Sabbath :) Now that we are up to 6m+ for long runs, I'm getting nervous! Hopefully I can keep up with it. There are many walk/runs in my future.

1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

I'm with you - I've been doing a mix of running and walking - I guess I'm more aware of my back and leg pains of years past, and don't want to bail because of injury. I did my 5 miles in 1:05, including a 10 min walking warmup. I'm not even thinking about speed during my long runs. :-) Or my short runs.

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates