Monday, June 9, 2008

Yay! Ashlee is blogging :)


I am with Ash and the not wanting to run in this heat. It's been ridiculous in Atlanta and I can only assume even worse in Jax. Last week was the first week that I made all my runs. Woohoo! Joe and I started the week off right by going to his gym in Macon to get in our 5m that Sunday. His gym has a media/cardio room, so we brought a Lost DVD, turned out the lights, and ran our 5. It was a great run and went by so fast. We both almost fell off our treadmills during some exciting/scary parts of the episode though. Perhaps we should have had the lights on? :) The very next day I went to Dicks and purchased a treadmill. I think TV + Treadmill = Jen might run more. My treadmill was delivered Friday and I got my Saturday and Sunday miles done on the new mill. I was so pooped that I walked a lot, but would probably not have even attempted it, if I didn't have cheesy shows to watch at the same time.


This week is an easy one....all 3's. So hopefully we can all get our mileage in!

1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

LOVE running on the mill in the dark!! This is why I dig spinning class so much - for some reason working out in the dark is so much easier!

 


Design by: Blogger XML Skins | Distributed by: Blogger Templates