Ok - So I am not exactly sure where I got that training schedule. I think I combined 2 together to come up with it. I understand about the milage!! Anyway, I am trying to stick to it as much as I can, but I know I am missing those 4 milers on Saturday pretty regularly.
On Sunday, Kristy talked me into waiting to run until 10:30 am b/c she didn't want to go early and I had to wait until 10am for a conference call - well that wasn't smart at all. 1st, Kristy claims to not of run in FOREVER, 2nd it was 90 degrees @ 8am. We went 5 down to the Y and back to her house, drank a gallon of water and gatoraide and then took off for another 4 to finish out our 9 miles. I thought I was going to die... Is it bad when you get chill bumps when it is 90 degrees outside? She had to keep yelling at me to make it back to her house. I looked like I had jumped into a pool and gone swiming.
Anyway, like usual, she kicked my butt!!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment